Monday, January 07, 2008

Outlander of the Day ~ Rep. John Doolittle of CA-4

From my time on the Left Coast in the fall of 2006 I got to know Representative John Doolittle, pictured to the left of Dubyah. Hope George was keeping his cash in his boot around this fellow. Reckon they talked about the fate of Black Jack Abramoff at this appearance? TPMmuckraker can quickly bring you up to speed on Doolittle's dealings should that be needed.

Some of my friends out in California were likely going to be helping Charlie Brown in 2008. Yet brownsox via Daily Kos has me afraid they'll not get the chance to "Kick out the Sell Out" as we did to Dirty Dick Pombo. I agree having Doolittle about will give Colonel Brown a better chance but most certainly John is a poster boy for GOP corruption. Dubyah is going back to Crawford so keeping John Doolittle in the picture is even more helpful. In case he's about to exit stage right he'll do for our Outlander of the Day. P/W

No comments: