Saturday, March 01, 2008

Robert Creamer ~ His book & latest HuffPo effort

Robert Creamer's Listen to Your Mother: Stand Up Straight: How Progressives Can Win is now on my Amazon Wish List. I was in Barnes and Noble this evening and noted several books I really wanted but I was strong and walked away. Mr. Creamer's recent HuffPo post titled We Don't Just Need A Democratic President. We Need a Movement to Change Washington says pretty much everything I could offer up on the 2008 election. He's thinking or at least hoping that Barack Obama might be the real deal as relates to a capacity to lead a movement. I remain uncertain as to Senator Obama yet if Progressives try to make certain he and his understand our expectations then I suppose that's a step in the right direction. John Gunn

No comments: