Thursday, March 06, 2008

March 26th ~ First Freedom First Simulcast

Everything You Always Wanted to Know about the Separation of Church and State … but Were Afraid to Ask!”is a high-definition theatrical effort being hosted by First Freedom First, a joint project of Americans United for Separation of Church and State and The Interfaith Alliance Foundation, in movie theatres in 25 cities across the nation on the evening of Wednesday, March 26, 2008. My closest option is all the way up in Seattle so this might be a bit of a stretch for me yet I'll surely ponder attending. My Scottish soul does like "free"! First Freedom First is worth a visit even if attending is not possible. I certainly appreciate their efforts to get candidates and elected officials to confirm their support of religious freedoms. John Gunn

No comments: