Sunday, April 01, 2007

Outlander of the Day ~ Barbara Comstock

When your G'ma turns down the sound when you are on the tube that's a good indication a person might be needing a "course correction". I thought the piece rather kind, but John Mintz labeled his 2001 WaPo article on Barbara Comstock One-Woman Wrecking Crew Targets Democratic Leaders : Meticulous Comstock Helps RNC Skewer the Opposition. He's the one that tells about poor G'ma. I feel your pain as most of my family has also embraced the dark side.

After studying up and learning more about Ms. Comstock, Jane Hamsher of FDL needed a shower. I'm heading that way myself but the reason for looking toward today's Outlander is that perhaps Monica Goodling's "mojo" comes from Ms. Comstock rather than from Karl Rove. I figure these GOP operative types are pretty much joined together, sorta like Scooter Libby's aspen roots. Peace ... or War!

No comments: