Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Showing Idealist.org some linky love


Idealist.org was certainly a resource I turned to in trying to find my job in the period after helping Jerry McNerney kick out the sell out. While I didn't find what I was looking for there (or on Monster, Career Builder, ... for that matter) Uncle Sam surely wanted me. A standard joke is that George Bu$h broke the Army so badly that even an old man could join. I'll remain an idealist even if carrying a M-4. And one day, in the fall of 2012 at the latest I suppose, I'll hope to be home with the bride and the boy, perhaps again turning to Idealist.org in the hopes that some effort wants a good hand to help them out. Anyways ... Ami Dar, Executive Director of Idealist.org who also happens to be a former Israeli paratrooper, asked for help in promoting their efforts and I'm pleased to do so. Their effort is top drawer and worthy of a tip of the tam. John Gunn

No comments: