Thursday, June 19, 2008

Bama Senator Hank Erwin ~ Protecting my family!

I've posted on Pelham's Hank Erwin several times yet I think my thoughts on his plan to have college kids pack heat was my latest. The link within that post to his World Nut Daily piece claiming God's wrath was falling on the Gulf Coast via Hurricane Katrina for their sins is worthy of a click. Then there is also a link to Hank's personal website within that link.

One should never underestimate Holy Hank so I wasn't surprised to learn a week or so ago that he's trying to follow South Carolina's plan to issue an "I Believe" car tag. The B'ham News weighs in with State Sen. Hank Erwin's proposed I believe license plate promises trouble and poses troubling questions. I'm pleased they were hip enough to even be aware of The Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Amen! John Gunn

No comments: