Sunday, June 08, 2008

More people ought to be feeling bamboozled

No matter what happens, just keep shopping! is the theme of Berkeley Breathed's Opus provided by Salon. You might need to view an ad to get a free pass yet at least you'll be shopping. An existential and very smart penguin, I think Opus is right to feel bamboozled. I only hope come this fall's election enough will realize they've been had to not decide to pull the lever for John McSame. I often wonder how future generations will look at the Bu$hCo Reign of Error. I'll hope that history might reflect that I was against him way before he had approval ratings in the high twenties. Conservatism is a construct that I have empathy for in some respects but three decades with movement conservatism has nearly ruined us all. John Gunn

No comments: