Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Back in the saddle ... or not?

The bride and I had a fine time in San Francisco and thereabouts. One highlight was dinner at Frankie, Johnnie & Luigi Too! on Sunday night with Jerry and Mary McNerney and others from the 2006 campaign. Mother Mary in fact took and sent me this image. I'm back and might post soon yet I'm considering walking away. I have a few projects I need to work on and know the blogging is more for release than truly affecting change. I dreamed just last night I was trying to talk to my sisters about how Dr. Dobson and others of that Fundamentalist sort have simply ruined our national discourse and thus our prospects for a better future. I'm watching the GOP Convention even now (thinking I've stepped back thirty years as far as branding and the like) and want to throw off tons of posts from just Grandpa Fred and Uncle Joe. Thoughts on sticking around? John Gunn

No comments: