- George W. Bu$h - Easy
- Donald Rumsfeld - Tactical mistakes Condi?
- Tom DeLay - tied up with Black Jack Abramoff, Michael Scanlon, Tony Rudy, Ed Buckham ...
- Rubber Stamp Congress - Lindsey "Huckleberry" Graham", Pat Roberts, Joe "Droppy Dog" Lieberman, Arlen Specter, ...
- Dennis Hastert - Civics 101 requires BOTH houses to pass the law!
- Bill Frist - Video diagnosis of Terry Shiavo and flip-flopping on stem-cells and ... Can you spell "pandering" and "posturing" Doctor?
- Michael Chertoff - Heck of a job Chertie!
- Tommy Franks - Millennium Challenge, JFCOM, and Paul Van Riper
- Rupurt Murdock's Faux News dittoheads Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity, John Gibson ...
- Condeleeza Rice - Hamas victory was surpise, sort of like 9-11
- WaPo - Box Turtle Ben and Little Debbie and ...
- Bill Clinton - if you'd kept it in your pants Slick or admitted it or just said "private matter" once caught we'd have never had this Bu$hCo cabal in the White House
- Alberto "Abu" Gonzales - "quaint" indeed! Honarable mention to Big Steve and other folks in and above Abu Ghraid that gave fodder to fundy Islamist for next generations!
Saturday, April 01, 2006
April 1, 2006 - The Fools Edition
Here we are on April Fools Day with the list being long. I've certainly been one rather more than I care to admit yet we'll tackle those on big stage first. I'll perhaps amend over the days to follow but here's a start. Many are foolish (I know it's "crazy" but this is my blog!) like a fox in some things of course. Signing off now I leave you with "Peace ... or War!" Captain Plaid