Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Soak The Rich!

Within the last month or so I had a good conversation with a smart conservative where I dropped the old Huey Long line of "Soak the rich!" While I'm not really wanting them soaked, merely dampened will do, I strongly believe in a Progressive Tax Code. A tip of the tam to R.J. Matson for the above image yet one is also due to Warren Buffett for today's testimony before the Senate Finance Committee. As an aside, I'm so frustrated seeing how Congressman Jerry McNerney's estate tax position is "evolving. I appreciate the Progressive Connection for news of CA-11 yet also for how they handled the "save the family farm" angle with this post. I'm all for helping the little guy yet I thought that was what I was doing when I helped Jerry get to DC. Peace ... or War!

No comments: