Thursday, May 03, 2007

Politico's "Wuerking Drawings" Cartoon Gem

I'm no fan of The Politico yet this one is rather clever and perhaps all too true. If in fact the Bu$hCo administration and the GOP, or even those on my team, are using our military as pawns in their political game hell ought to have a special place kept extra toasty for them. It's a damn shame yet there is usually always some political posturing in warfare, as I'm reminded in reading Jeff Shaara's The Rising Tide on WWII for instance, yet I'd argue that Dubyah and the Mayberry Machiavellis have been largely about style over substance in their "support" of the military. On the fourth anniversary of "Mission Accomplished" I really appreciated Keith Olbermann interviewing Rachel Maddow under the theme of "Bogus, Bogus, Bogus." The Commander Codpiece scene has proven so symbolic of the Bu$hCo boys. Peace ... or War!

No comments: