Sunday, August 13, 2006

Cenk Uygur Nails GWOT on HuffPo

I'm sharing the image of Cenk Uygur, Jill Pike and Ben Mankiewicz of The Young Turks. Cenk has a serious pedigree (UPenn, Wharton, & Columbia Law!) and is scary smart.

Ben's Hollywood name is equally pedigreed plus he's obviously clever and well educated (as only historians can be!) after toiling at Tufts and Columbia. Jill is certainly no slouch in smarts, especially in LA I suspect, plus she's easy on the eyes and admittedly loves learning.

Their media effort is a gem! If nothing else a visit will demonstrate how today's tech provides alternatives to the MSM. I also enjoy how they are assertive but generally respectful with each other and people that call in or otherwise contact them. Listening to smart folks discuss political issues is rare in my neck of the woods (or on CNN, MSNBC and certainly Faux News in many cases) so I like stopping by and think my rare few readers might as well. Let me know what you think.

Cenk posts at HuffPo today with The Better Way of Fighting Terrorism that is a solid and simple read. This makes so much sense and plenty of Americans know it. How the GOP is winning or at least avoiding being wiped away in elections when they don't accept this approach amazes me. The Republican's solutions to terrorist threats are mostly counter-productive and costly and immoral and ...

Consider the post, sharing it with folks that might benefit from reading it, and finally check out YT. Peace ... or War!

No comments: