Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Regular Joe and Patriot Pat

I just watched Tweety have Second Place Shrum speak for the Left only to then have Congressman Joe and Pat Buchanan celebrate Stripsearch Sammy going on the Supremes. Countering the Eisenhower Warren and Brennan mistakes? WTF? Indeed they know that this is a day that will live in infamy for anybody that is concerned with basic civil liberties and the separation of powers and ... I guess Pat and Joe have kissed and made up? I know Joe loves the press given how he may have slipped the noose due to Condit with the female young aide that was found DEAD in his office. Accidental perhaps yet enough to make you ponder. Why'd he walk away? Attended U of A's law school and a source said he was known as a total tool. Pat has always been a loon yet ... Then I got to see Regular Joe talk about having a shoot first and ask questions later Bush preferred over the cerebral and admittedly poorly managed (Thanks Shrum!) junior Senator from Massachusetts. Kerry of course actually served in country rather than in Alabama at The Diplomat. My God does this stuff resonate with anybody that has half a brain? I'm mad as hell with Sammy going to the big show but at least I get to listen to Shrub. Please let Kaine kick butt! Peace ... or War!

No comments: