Friday, September 05, 2008

Mike Rogers bashes MEN like Paul, Russ, and Al?

The late Paul Wellstone is pictured to the left. He was one of the original "Community Organizer" types thank you very much! Markeshia Ricks of The Montgomery Advertiser reports No More Mr. Nice Guy where Mike Rogers is having a hissy fit that Josh "Segall has worked for a number of high-profile liberals like U.S. Sen. Russ Feingold (D-Wisconsin), the late U.S. Sen. Paul Wellstone (D-Minnesota) and former Vice President and global warming film producer Al Gore (D-Hollywood)."

I've worked for Russ and that experience will be one of the greatest honors of my life. Mike, Al and Tipper live in Nashville actually. I'm not sure what damage these claims do. In fact I think the average Bubba or Bubbette in East Alabama might truly appreciate these men if they understood their work, issues, reality ... I'd stack their love of this nation plus their intellect and pretty much everything else they've accomplished against that from Mike Rogers on any day of the week!

Finally, I didn't realize Tripp Skipper was connected to Wadley, Alabama. I know people involved with Soles for Souls actually. Truly, I know (and like!) several of the people from Four Corners Ministries. What a small, small world! John

No comments: