Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Are Oklahoma or San Francisco values superior?

I'm not sure if the Oklahoma GOP still has the above anywhere on their website but they are alleged to have has something like this in the past. Oklahoma GOP website features "Photoshopped" image of Speaker Pelosi makes the allegation. If so, that's hardly classy and I'll need to close as I can't say a whole lot positive about Oklahoma. The Polo Ranch in Marietta, especially Boonlight Dancer (I do love a roan!), might be one exception.

Oklahoma Congressman Tom Cole came to Alabama yesterday to stump for Wayne Parker up in AL-05. He used his tried and not so true approach of trying to tie any Democratic candidate to Nancy Pelosi. Representative Cole is claiming he's the luckiest guy in the world yet I continue to read of grumbling within his own party. Then again, you can't fool all the people all the time.

I doubt the Alabama "leaders" in the Democratic Party are bold enough yet I'd like to see them try a comparison of "values". Kos shows them the way with his San Francisco Values. I've been to both Oklahoma and San Francisco on several occasions. I know which one I'd choose to live in, do business, raise a family, learn, play, ... And I even sorta kinda met Nancy Pelosi. At the same event at the Delancy Street Foundation was Barbara Lee, Gavin Newsome, etc. I'll take their type any day over some of the right wing nut jobs in Alabama. John Gunn

No comments: